Home > What to expect
What to expect
On arrival at Ocean Village Marina, Southampton (or at another port of embarkation of your choice) you will be met by a member of our staff and escorted to your luxury yacht. Tea and coffee, (or a welcome drink according to your requirements), will then be served whilst you take an initial look at your vessel.
Your Captain will then explain the safety features of your yacht, and outline the day's events, ensuring that the timetable matches your requirements.
As we depart Ocean Village and move out towards Southampton Water, you may chose to chat to your fellow passengers, relax on deck and watch the marine traffic, or talk to your Captain, his duties permitting, to learn more about what lies ahead.
On reaching the Solent our course will depend on the itinerary you have chosen. But during the day there will be time to enjoy your chosen ports of call, with your yacht waiting to move on whenever you are ready to do so.
Here are some ideas:
- To go ashore for a leisurely and well-deserved lunch;
- To revel in the sheer excitement of cruising in a luxury yacht, or cutting through the waves in your high-performance power-boat;
- To anchor in a quiet bay to talk about the day and drink in the scenery with friends, or to hold that all-important business meeting that was the reason you came on the trip in the first place;
- Or to take the wheel and drive your luxury vessel;
- And finally to feel that sense of luxury and well-being that a day at sea can create.
In the late afternoon we will cruise back up Southampton Water, to dock in Ocean Village. Time then for a last drink, with your captain and crew, before disembarking from your yacht and heading back home with some unforgettable memories.